piątek, 1 lutego 2008

getting a cash advance without a job

I think it's best to establish as many positive tls post BK as quickly as possible.
I was under the assumption all "Bad" accounts were subject to 7 years of reporting.
I just got the GM Card and Corvette Card a month ago and have nothing but nice things to say.
(Getting a cash advance without a job) Ok, and sorry for making you repeat yourself..we know verified in TX.
By bad I mean the US post office can't deliver solicitations from the CC to those addresses.
I know that we can dispute matters on our own and my husband and I were successful in the past in getting huge amounts removed from his report because the accounts weren't his.
I dont feel that I should have to deal with this debt due to the fact that I changed my address with the OC and they did not get the job done.
Check your original contract - it may have an automatic-renewal provision meaning unless you actually cancel it, it continues.

Brak komentarzy: