niedziela, 3 lutego 2008

loan today same day payout

Honestly, it will be a big help to hang onto the cash now and forgo the interest free loan to uncle sam.
The next that I am aware of this account has been put into collection.
I told H&R block that if they didn't do something, I was going to the press about how they screwed a young couple that just had a baby, etc... they said "we don't care about the publicity - but what do you want us to do?"
(Loan today same day payout) Its quite alright if you cant answer...you personally have helped me along every step of the way towards the land of 700.
I am starting work on wifey's reports now and she is in bad shape with many med collections and some CO's. Her FICO is about 520 right now.
Disputed w/all 3 CRAs; TU also had a duplicate listing. So, TU sends me back a form letter that they don't validate, recommends my contacting the OC directly and includes the addresses for all creditors.
I had good luck with Roadloans.com - they pulled EQ for me - and I have subprime scores. Interest rate wasn't great but when I pay for a year I will refinance. Plus you get to walk into the dealership check in hand - no hassles about financing.

Brak komentarzy: