piątek, 1 lutego 2008

loans for navy credit union

For Experian, I was doing it with my online subscription, so I just logged in and did the disputes there.
So while TU and EXP shows a $110K mortgage and $26K installment loan., EQ shows $136K in installment loans.
I was thinking that might be a gov't reg, but I think it only applies to transactions of $10,000.00 or greater.
(Loans for navy credit union) Notwithstanding any other provision of this title, any consumer reporting agency or agent or employee thereof making disclosure of consumer reports or other information pursuant to this section in good-faith reliance upon a certification of a governmental agency pursuant to the provisions of this section shall not be liable to any person for such disclosure under this subchapter, the constitution of any State, or any law or regulation of any State or any political subdivision of any State.
Recently I have learned that Experian and Transunion sometimes does not contact the furnisher of information when verifying a dispute, but merely verifies the information already placed on their magnetic tapes. Due to the nature and circumstances of my last dispute, I find it hard to believe that Credit Bureau Services has been contacted by the credit bureaus in question.
I had a similar issue with myfico.com and they told me that they couldn't "unlock" my account unless I removed my fraud alert .

Brak komentarzy: