sobota, 2 lutego 2008

canadian bad credit loans

If you were waiting on validation, then they would be in violation for updating your CR with out marking it in dispute.
I would use this opportunity of their screwing up to dispute it and see if it goes.
My attorney has told me because of this most creditors do not wish to sue people in Pennsylvania, especially people with bad credit and no money, they most certianly will never recover their money.
(Canadian bad credit loans) This is the first "positive" for me in years.......I guess I need to know exactly HOW to dispute the negs with the CRA's and what to expect from them.....the only thing on my CR that concerns me is a CapOne charge off, one CR reports lists date 5/99 the other two have 10/99....SOL in Washington is 3 years so I think I'm safe with that.......I just want this stuff cleaned up, I'm tired of living like I'm some kind of criminal being held hostage by creditors.....
It just seems a little odd that their job is presumably to act on behalf of a client to collect money.
I am not going to get into a "flame" situation here. I have been on here long enough to see you were laid off and took a pay cut. I am also in the IT arena. A contract/project firm actually. I truly feel for you, I was laid off in June as well and was lucky enough to find a new job that paid more than the old one.

Brak komentarzy: