piątek, 1 lutego 2008

usurious moneytree washington

This indicates to us that you are actually reading your credit reports.
I'm trying to figure out how they find out the average balance. Years and years ago I recall reading that they could and did without your permission, so I believe they do it. I just don't know how.
And now online with this service, I can even get a copy of the signature mailed or faxed.
(Usurious moneytree washington) Same thing's happened to me with equifax - 41 points down in the last month . They've got to be tampering with the scoring criteria. Equifax could not explain - escalated me to folks at fico - I haven't heard from them yet.
OK, this is so important i thought it needed to be pointed out twice, as most of the techniques used on this board or any credit board, for that matter, depend on these two Acts.
I'm glad for you, but I happen to be in credit hell right now and probably don't need to hear this!
You can have them override it by asking to xfer some/all of your existing credit line to the product you applied for.

Brak komentarzy: