piątek, 1 lutego 2008

first national pay day loans

It absolutely does matter, Dane's first post says the truck was included in his BK and discharged.
We're paying off his last credit card today so that will raise the score, and we're planning to either add him as an AU on my credit union credit card which has a long history of good payment, or we're going to increase his limit on his credit card, which he just opened in January.
Chase pulls TU yea. They do NOT like collections and CO's no matter what your score is.
(First national pay day loans) Can someone tell me how many days the CRA's have to mark the credit report as "disputed" after they receive CMRRRs? Is it 5 days or 5 "business" days...same with the 30-day thing or am I wrong all together? :?
But if you pass AU approval, there really is very little that would make a human underwriter reverse the computer's decision.
Can any of his/her clients be contacted to be questioned about how they were treated?
I pay $15 for a two person tri merge pull and I have no problems giving it to my prospective clients to shop with.

Brak komentarzy: